- Departure 0600hrs Saturday 20 April from the Thika road Shell Petrol Station opposite Delarue/School of Monetary Studies. Rendezvous Nyeri White Rhino at 0915hrs
- Park entry through Nyeri (exact gate to be advised on Saturday) and Saturday overnight stay at KWS campsite in the park.
- Cover charge is Kshs 1,500 per person covers club fee, bush supper and breakfast Saturday/Sunday. Payable by Tuesday 16th April, mpesa 0713736153. Confirmation of your spot is upon receipt of payment.
- Personal requirements - Camping gear (sleeping bag & tent, toiletries, rainproof and warm gear esp raincoat, boots, jackets, bush knives etc); Own water and drinks; Camera, Torch; Walkie talkie (network in park is erratic); Binoculars & park map
- Machine requirements - Working Low Range; Recovery equipment; Spares as required esp tyre; First aid kit; Compressor; Good tyres - All Terrain; Carry some old rubber tubing as well.
- Drive rules - No intoxicating drinks while driving will be tolerated, No illegal substances, Team spirit essential;Drive Captain & Camp Quartermaster must be given complete cooperation
Here's the itinerary for the Aberdares Mud Run.
Briefing meeting is this Saturday over some Koroga at the Caribea Restaurant on Komo Lane off wood avenue/argwings kodhek junction after yaya centre
Call up Rikki on 0713736153 for clarifications or additional details
for Bundu Rovers Club