Route notes will be shared at gathering point. For those joining from other towns/points and for non-land rover 4x4 owners not wanting to be left out we have not forgotten you and in true Land Rover spirit you are most welcome to join us. kindly call Club Secretary Kairu 0721954720.
- Dates - Saturday April 28th 0730am
- Drive gathering points: Shell Gitaru Petrol Station
- Entry fee - Kshs 1,500 per vehicle payable in advance via M-Pesa Buy Goods - Till No 899652
- Food and Drinks - Bring your own food and drinks for the drive segment
- Accommodation options include self camping or hired tents and bandas.
Participants assume all risk and danger incidental to attendance of this event/trip and indemnify Bundu Rovers Club and Bundu Rovers Ltd from any and all liabilities, damages, costs and expenses arising from any cause whatsoever. This includes but is not limited to any damage, theft or loss of property or earnings, as well as any death or injury or damage to any person or vehicle in the course of this drive. No professional photography equipment, audio recording devices or video cameras are permitted without official accreditation. Participants consent to filming, photographing and sound recording as members of the audience during the drive. Drinking of alcoholic drinks during the drive is strictly prohibited. Drive entry fee is non-refundable and right of admission is reserved. I agree to the above terms and conditions