Friday 16 September 2011

Land Rover DC100

Now that is has been unveiled its time to ask the hardcore Land Rover people, I am talking especially about the Defender die-hards, what they think of the possible replacement for Defender as we know it!   The DC100 was unveiled at the Frankfurt Motorshow – while some of us could not even spot a decent Defender @ the just ended Total Motorshow – and it looks like we are much closer to the end of an epoch  for Land Rover! Come 2015 and I shall just have to have two Defenders, the golden oldie and the new kid on the block! Hmmh… I wonder what all my pals with Disco’s and RR’s will do, not to mention my good friend with the American muscle…Bob Kaugi.  Hehehehe, let’s wait and see!

 

Land-Rover-DC100-Concept-2-625x441.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment